1) Information about the collection of personal data
1.1 Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when using our blog website (hereinafter referred to as “website”). Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2 The controller in charge for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Heike Rische, Tairnbacherstr. 20, 69234 Dielheim, Germany, Tel. 01738460239, E-Mail: email@example.com. The controller in charge of the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
– Our visited website
– Date and time at the time of access
– Amount of data sent in bytes
– Source / reference from which you came to the site
– Browser used
– Operating system used
– Used IP address (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) comment function
As part of the commentary function on this website, in addition to your commentary, information on the time the commentary was created and the commentary name you have chosen will be saved and published on the website. Furthermore, your IP address will be logged and saved. This storage of the IP address is made for security reasons and in the event that the data subject violates the rights of third parties or posts illegal contents by submitting a comment. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party objects to your published content as unlawful. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
6) Web analysis services
Jetpack (formerly WordPress.com stats)
This website uses the web analytics service Jetpack (formerly WordPress.com Stats) operated by Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street # 343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA, using the tracking technology of Quantcast Inc., 201 3rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA. With the help of Jetpack, based on our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes pseudonymised visitor data is collected, evaluated and stored. From this data, pseudonymised usage profiles can be created and evaluated for the same purpose. Jetpack uses so-called cookies, which are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the Internet browser of the page visitor. These cookies are used, among other things, to recognize the browser, thus enabling a more accurate determination of the statistics. The IP address of the user is part of the information collected, but is pseudonymised immediately after collection and prior to its storage in order to exclude a personal reference.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the pseudonymized IP address) is transmitted to a server in the USA and stored there in order to safeguard the above interests.
Automattic Inc., based in the US, is certified to the US European Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
In order to counter data collection and storage of your visitor data for the future, you can use the following link to obtain an opt-out cookie from Quantcast, which will prevent future visitor data from your browser from being collected and stored at Jetpack: http: // www .quantcast.com / opt-out
The opt-out cookie is set by Quantcast.
7) Rights of the Data Subject
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
– Right of access by the data subject pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, a complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if that was not collected from you by us, the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved, the scope and intended effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees provided for in Art. 46 GDPR for the transfer of your data to third countries;
– Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
– Right to erase pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, this right shall not apply if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– Right to restricting of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the accuracy of your data contested is verified, if you refuse to have your data deleted due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data because its purpose has been achieved, or if you have filed an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons will prevail;
– Right to be informed pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have exercised your right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing vis-à-vis the controller, he is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed regarding this rectification, deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
– Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
– Right to withdraw a given consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
– Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state where you reside or work or in the place of the suspected infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
7.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON THE GROUNDS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHICH ARE USED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
8) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.